Saturday, July 12, 2008

Isn't She Beautiful

I'm Blessed.

I mean really, undoubtedly blessed.

Sometimes it's hard to see it, getting caught up in day to day business. Psalms 139: 7-12 says

"Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? To be out of your sight? If I climb to the sky, you're there! If I go underground, you're there! If I flew on morning's wings to the far western horizon, You'd find me in a minute— you're already there waiting! Then I said to myself, "Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I'm immersed in the light!" It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you.

God is everywhere. Look for him or not...he's everywhere. He's in your busy schedule and he's in the most peaceful afternoon. It's up to us to take the time to see him, talk to him, to grow in a relationship with our Father God. A God that craves relationship. So here's where I'm at: this point to choose to see who God is. He is far more than this God who sits and heaven and moves people around like a pawn on a chess board. He is a God that is closer than our next breath (Job 27:3). He is a God that loves his people (John 3:16 among many, many other scriptres) and wants nothing more than a living, breathing relationship with. So I enourage to stop. Enjoy God. Enjoy the people around you. Enjoy their differences. Enjoy their life.

I only want to revel in the love of my wife right now. I want to enjoy every aspect of her. She's carrying my child, that God is perfectly molding this minute.

Yes. I am blessed.

Peace out. Aaron

No comments: