Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Names

So we've been talking about baby names for the past couple weeks, and maybe it will get easier once we know if it's a boy or girl. For now, though, it is quite a complicated thing. Atleast for me. I mean a name is forever and it's one of the first things that defines him or her. It seems copmlicated and I don't know that it should.



I guess it is more complicated if it's a girl because if it's a boy he'll be named Elijah Joel Russell. But a girl. Here it gets all copmlicated. Katie likes the name Kyleigh Ann, which I like. We've also talked about the names Hannah and Hailey Grace. Whats in a name?



Feel free to throw down any names you might have rolling around that head of yours.



Stay tuned. We have to have a name, atleast by December 11th.



Peace Out. Aaron

No comments: