Monday, October 6, 2008

Unimaginable

I try to wrap my head around
the sound
that escapes your lips
as I come to grips
with this new reality
that's taken over me
and as this untangible,
unimaginable
miracle paces
and makes his
ways into my life
I can't do it.

I can't imagine
your perfection
the Master's reflection
of joyous affection
thats manifestation
is staring back
with loving expression.

I don't want to know
what this feeling's composed
until the symphany is played
and we sway
to the rythm of hope
thats been placed in our arms.
No.
I want the emotion
to unravel
at the notion
you travel
into the natural
and grapple
these 10,000 expressions
of joy
and love
that leave me baffled.

So I'll wait.
In sheer anticipation
with this proclomation
that I'll love you
with elation.

No comments: